Jul 22, 2008

NPK -- "Da Bulls" Part I (Corrected)

I noticed that I made a pretty substantial error in the calculation of per share value for the small apps business posted yesterday.

Instead of subtracting tax expense from free cash flow, I was adding it back and therefore substantially inflating free cash flow estimates. The other change I made is to decrease the amount spent on CAPEX as the small apps business declines in revenue.

These changes produced a substantially lower per share value for the small apps business of $15 which lowered the worst case scenario share price estimate for NPK to $45 from previously estimated $61. Under this new worst case scenario the worst case scenario downside increases to aproximately 30% from the previously posted 8% downside risk.

Instead of reposting with the correct numbers here is the new calculation.

* DISCLOSURE: I or accounts I manage may be long or short any and/or all stocks mentioned in this post. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. For informational and educational purposes only.

3 comments:

neeraj1182 said...

In Sookshma Stocks App you will be also able to make you portfolio which will keep your every investment status updated, where you will be able to track your Total Investments, Day Profit/Loss, Net Profit/Loss, Investment Transactions, Transactions History and lots more...
To experience and know more download app today, also don’t forget to rate and review if you like the work done! Click below to download
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sookshma.stockmarket

Dharmendra Kapoor said...

I came across your blog. It’s awesome. I told my team member about it. Hope you have a look on Elite Partners Capital Pte Ltd

aniketpawarap5555 said...

I came across your blog. It’s awesome. I told my team member about it. Hope you have a look on Digital Account App