Nov 5, 2007

Earnings estimates for BOOT going up .......

Looks like the only analyst that publishes on BOOT finally raised his/her estimates.

Full year 2007 EPS estimate increased to $1.17 from $1.12
Full year 2008 EPS estimate increased to $1.32 from $1.29

Based on my last post on BOOT, I think these are to conservative. One of the most often cited behavioral biases effecting equity investors (and analysts) is under-reaction to new information. One of the reasons I am bullish on BOOT is that I believe that after years of underperformance, investors are not changing their expectations fast enough and the market price does not fully reflect the strong earnings momentum that the company has enjoyed.


* DISCLOSURE: I or accounts I manage may be long or short any and/or all stocks mentioned in this post. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. For informational and educational purposes only.

No comments: